- Events & Classes
- About the Library
- Contact Us
- Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan
- Board of Trustees
- Library Cable Channel
- Meeting Rooms
- Friends of The Library
- Library Foundation
- Donate to the Library
- Requests For Proposals
- Community Partnerships
- Hours Of Operation
- Central Library
- Beaumont Branch
- Eagle Creek Branch
- Northside Branch
- Tates Creek Branch
- Village Branch
- Using the Library
Tutor.com Adult Education and Career Center
Speak with a Live Tutor for assistance with going back to school, GED preparation, resume and job interview help.
*Customers using the Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers are currently experiencing difficulties connecting to a tutor. Until the issue is resolved, Tutor.com services are working normally with the Google Chrome browser. You can download Google Chrome here.
You can now have free mobile access to Tutor.com with the Tutor.com To Go App on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This is a free service provided by the Lexington Public Library and Tutor.com.
Please follow these steps to get this app.
- First click the "Access Tutor.com" link below and setup a Tutor.com account.
- Visit the Apple App Store and download the Tutor.com To Go mobile app. (More information at http://www.tutor.com/mobile)
- Login to the Tutor.com To Go mobile app using the account you created in step 1.
- Enjoy this new mobile Tutor.com service!