- Events & Classes
- About the Library
- Contact Us
- Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan
- Board of Trustees
- Library Cable Channel
- Meeting Rooms
- Friends of The Library
- Library Foundation
- Donate to the Library
- Requests For Proposals
- Community Partnerships
- Hours Of Operation
- Central Library
- Beaumont Branch
- Eagle Creek Branch
- Northside Branch
- Tates Creek Branch
- Village Branch
- Using the Library
Summer Reading Adult Reader Instructions
Here's How To Do It:
- Starting the day you pick up your reading log, read anything you like—books, magazines, newspapers, even listen to audio books or try a playaway.
- Read a little bit each day.
- Keep track of how much time you spend reading on your reading log.
- You can also earn minutes by doing activities listed below.
- Limit 5 hours of activities, please.
- When you've read 15 hours, bring your reading log into the Library for a prize. Turn in the entry form on the right for a chance to win other prizes.
- When you return your completed reading log you can enter to win Prizes!
- NOTE: You can't get prizes the same day you sign-up.
- Only one finisher prize per person.
- Maximum of five prize entries per person.
Activities can count for up to a total of 5 hours of reading time
- Come to a program at the Library - earn 1 hour.
- Bring a friend to a program at the Library - earn 15 minutes.
- Read to someone - earn 15 minutes.
Upcoming Summer Reading Events For Adults
You can register to attend an event starting two weeks before it.