Here are a few quick steps to get your started downloading eBooks.
- Visit our website http://www.lexpublib.org 
- Click the "eLibrary" link in the left menu.
- Click on "Overdrive eBooks" or "Search for eBooks"
- Click “Login” at top menu.
- Enter your library card  number and PIN . (Your PIN  is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number.)
- Search for books to borrow or place on hold.
- It the book is on hold, you will receive an e-mail when it becomes available and you may download the item at that time.
On a side note, once you have logged in successfully, you can adjust your lending period to either 7 or 14 days, depending on how long you need to read the item.