If you are having problems logging into your online library account, you may have an incorrect PIN  saved in your browser. If this is the case, you will usually get an error that your login has failed due to invalid login before you even enter your library card  number and PIN .
When you first log into a web site, your browser will ask if you want it to remember your password. You should always read these dialog boxes carefully and answer accordingly.
- Open Internet Options
- Click the Content tab
- Click the AutoComplete Settings button
- Uncheck User names and passwords on forms and Ask me before saving passwords if they are checked
- Click the Delete AutoComplete history button
- Check the Passwords box
- Click the Delete button
- Open Options
- Click the Security tab
- Uncheck Remember passwords for sites if it is checked
- Click the Saved Passwords button
- Click the Remove All button