Steps To Register:
1. Choose your class
Go to "Computer Classes" in the left sidebar and choose "Classes Open for Enrollment"
Choose your class from the list on the screen, and click the name of the branch. Once the class page loads click the ENROLL button:
If this button does not appear the class may not be open for signup yet, or may be full.
2. Fill out the online enrollment form.
An example of the form is shown below.
Click once inside a blank field to fill it in. A blinking line appears, allowing you to type.
- Library Card  is your library card  number. Having a library card is not mandatory but is encouraged. You can find information about acquiring a library card here .
- First and Last name are required.
- A telephone number is required, but if you are unable to list a telephone number please visit the library in person so we can sign you up, or call 231-5573 if you are able.
- An email address is required for classes above the computer basics level. When you enter your email address you will receive a confirmation of your spot via email immediately, and a class reminder a couple of days before the class.
- Choose the date for your class. If the date you wished to sign up for does not exist in the drop down menu, the class has filled and you should select another date. If no dates appear then all classes that take place in the subject at the location you have chosen are full. There may be openings at another location, or you may wish to wait for a class at your chosen location at a later date. The full schedule of classes, including ones which are not yet available for signup, can be accessed by clicking the “Computer Classes” link in the left sidebar.
- Mark the check box for prerequisite if you have completed the necessary classes to enroll in the one you have chosen. Please be sure you are comfortable with the previous class materials before moving to more advanced classes.
- Click “Submit Registration”
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. We look forward to seeing you in class!