Request for Qualifications for Architectural Services
Lexington Public Library is seeking Statements of Qualifications from consultants or architectural firms to provide professional services for the interior renovation and redesign of Central Library, analysis of potential redesign needs in branch libraries, and analysis/recommendations for preferred locations for future libraries.
Contact Person: Ann Hammond, Executive Director
Date of Issue: November 10, 2017
Due Date: February 15, 2018
Submittals to: Ann Hammond, Executive Director
140 East Main Street
Lexington, KY 40507
- This RFQ and addenda are available on the library’s website at www.lexpublib.org.
- Any changes to the RFQ or addenda will be posted no later than Dec. 1, 2017 by 5:00 pm (EDT). Firms are responsible for checking the website to ensure that they have the most current information regarding the RFQ.
- All questions pertaining to the solicitation must be in writing and received by Jan. 12, 2018 by 5:00 pm (EDT). All questions should be submitted via email to Ann Hammond at email@example.com.
- The library is not liable for any costs incurred by any firm in connection with this RFQ. Expenses incurred by the responding firms are the sole responsibility of the firm and may not be charged to the library.
- All proposals submitted shall be binding for 90 calendar days following due dates.
- Please submit eight (8) bound copies to the library address listed above and an electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.