Digital Studio Equipment
Note: The Production Studio, Audio Booth and Video Booth require reservations. Please call 231-5500 to make a reservation. All booths can be reserved up to two weeks in advance. Ages 16 and older can reserve the booths. (15 and under must be accompanied by a parent.)
- Eight 2014 Mac Pro workstations and two 2008 Mac Pro workstations in main lab.
- Production Studio including green screen, tripods, and lighting.
- Audio Recording Booth including a 21.5" iMac computer, USB music keyboard, and microphones.
- Video Editing Booth including a Mac Pro workstation with dual monitors. Photo editing can also be done in this booth.
- Canon Powershot G-12, microphones and lights for video production.
- Canopus Analog to digital converters for digitizing, Vinyl, Audio Cassette, VHS and other formats to digital media. (Please note: We do not have an 8mm projector. We have the conversion equipment, but you'll need to bring a projector.)
- Epson V600 scanner for digitizing photos, slides, and film negatives.
- Final Cut Pro X, the newest release of the professional video post-production software.
- Final Cut Pro Studio, professional video post-production suite including Final Cut Pro 7, Soundtrack Pro, Motion, DVD Studio Pro and Color.
- The 2014 Adobe CC creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, Lightroom, After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, and more.
- iLife '13 Suite including iMovie, iPhoto, and GarageBand (iDVD '09 is also available.)
- iWork '13 including Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- Logic Pro X, the newest release of Apple's professional audio editing software.