Meeting Room Terms & Conditions
I, on behalf of the organization, agree to comply with the policy and regulations governing the public use of the Library’s conference room.
- I accept full responsibility for any damage to facilities or equipment.
- I agree to confine the organization’s activities to the assigned room.
- The room is to be left clean and undamaged.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Library conference rooms.
- All materials such as dry erase markers, erasers, pens, paper, extension cords, projector adapters, etc. are the responsibility of the attendee and are not provided by the library.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Groups may schedule rooms up to six times per 12 month period per library location.
- Any charges for damages and repairs will be charged to your library card.
- All meetings are free and no fees or charges are to be assessed to attendees before, during, or after the meeting.
- Please notify LPL if a cancellation of reservation is required.
- Non-compliance with any of the above can result in forfeiture of future reservations.
- You can read the complete Lexington Public Library Meeting Room Policy and procedure at http://www.lexpublib.org/reserve-a-room