Teacher Materials Request Form
The Teacher Materials Request Form is designed to help you supplement your lesson plan. Please note: The online catalog is the most efficient way to request specific titles. For further assistance, please contact any Library location.
- Ask in advance! Requests for materials require a minimum of 3 days for processing.
- Library staff will contact you if there is difficultly in filling your request or for clarification; for example, materials on the requested subject could be unavailable or checked out.
- Materials may be picked up at the location of your choice after this time.
- Customers with regular library cards may request 15 items; Educator Cards are limited to 25 holds.
- Materials will only be held for 7 days. If materials are not picked up, you will be charged a fine of $1 per item.
If you have any questions regarding this procedure, please contact any children’s department at 859-231-5500.