Meeting Room Terms & Conditions
Please note: Meeting room hours and availability are currently limited. We apologize for any inconvenience.
I, on behalf of the organization, agree to comply with the policy and regulations governing the public use of the Library’s conference room.
- I agree to not use the room for direct sales, solicitation, non-library fundraisers, social or celebratory events.
- I accept full responsibility for any damage to facilities or equipment.
- I agree to confine the organization’s activities to the assigned room.
- The room is to be left clean and undamaged.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Library conference rooms.
- All materials such as dry erase markers, erasers, pens, paper, extension cords, projector adapters, etc. are the responsibility of the attendee and are not provided by the library.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Groups may schedule rooms up to six times per 12 month period per library location.
- Any charges for damages and repairs will be charged to your library card.
- All meetings are free and no fees or charges are to be assessed to attendees before, during, or after the meeting.
- Please notify the Library if a cancellation of reservation is required.
- Non-compliance with any of the above can result in forfeiture of future reservations.
- The needs of the Lexington Public Library and its affiliated groups take precedence over non-library use of rooms.
- You can read the complete Lexington Public Library Meeting Room Policy and procedure at https://www.lexpublib.org/meeting-room-policy
Please note: By proceeding, you are reserving a room at the Lexington Public Library in Lexington, Kentucky. If you are looking for a library in a different state, please search again, and include that state's name in your search.