Which storytimes are best for my child?
Babies (0 to 18 months)
- Baby Jam: Energetic babies are invited to this lively storytime. We'll share stories, songs, and activities to promote early learning, foster friendship, and have fun!
- Cuddle Babies: Get acquainted with this gentle storytime, featuring music, songs, bounces, and stories.
Toddlers (18 to 36 months)
- Movers & Shakers: Move, sing, play, and read in this storytime for active toddlers! We'll share fingerplays, music, and stories, with many opportunities to shake our sillies out!
- Little Listeners: Learn through listening and play in this interactive storytime with books, songs, and rhymes.
Preschool (3-5 years)
- Preschool Play & Learn: Learn out loud at the library with this active storytime featuring books, music, movement, and other activities that promote early learning for preschoolers.
- Juguemos a Escuelita: Una hora de cuentos y actividades para niños hispanohablantes y sus padres. Haremos actividades para preparar los niños para la escuela. A story and activity hour for Spanish speaking children and their parents. We will do activities that prepare children for school.
- Family Storytime: The whole family is invited to this interactive storytime featuring books, songs, and rhymes, followed by a hands-on craft or activity.