This space may be used by the community to conduct computer classes or practice sessions for children, teens and adults. This may include classes on the Microsoft Office Suite, coding, or how to use various websites/social media platforms.
Capacity: 17 students/instructors (13 computers available)
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Only groups of 6 or more may reserve the Computer Center.
- Users must bring their own flash drives to save work.
- Users must pay standard printing charges.
- No food allowed. (Drinks with lids are allowed.)
Reservations: Call (859) 231-5507 or email email@example.com for more information.
- 13 computers with Internet and Microsoft Office Suite
- Access to Library printers (All standard printing charges apply.)