Lexington Public Library Meeting Rooms Reopening
Lexington, Kentucky (July 27, 2021) – The Lexington Public Library announced today it has reopened several of its meeting rooms with limited availability at five of its six locations. The public may once again make reservations for meeting room space for use during the days and times indicated at the following branch locations:
- Beaumont Branch Large Meeting Room, Monday-Saturday, 1pm-5pm
- Central Library, Conference Room D and Wichman Reading Room (3rd floor), Monday-Friday, 1pm-5pm
- Eastside Branch, Large Conference Room, Monday-Saturday, 1pm-5pm
- Northside Branch, Small, Medium, and Large Rooms, Monday-Saturday, 1pm-5pm
- Tates Creek Large Meeting Room, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 1pm-5pm (The room will be unavailable on Wednesdays due to the vaccination clinic that is being offered there)
Currently there is no meeting room space availability at the Village Branch due to its limited space and the weekly vaccination clinic currently held at that location. Meeting rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a reservation, please visit www.lexpublib.org/reserve-a-room or call 859-231-5500.
“The Library is proud to offer spaces for community members to gather, including private meeting rooms which may be reserved by members of the public,” said Heather Dieffenbach, executive director of the Lexington Public Library. “We know that information is shared in many forms, including in-person meetings, and we’re pleased that we can now resume this service.” Library meeting rooms are outfitted with tables, chairs, and assorted meeting technology for use by individuals, non-profit organizations, for-profit businesses, or community organizations. Please note that direct sales and celebratory events are not permitted in library meeting spaces.
Stay informed by visiting the Lexington Public Library’s website at www.lexpublib.org as well as on their social media pages @lexpublib.