Lexington Public Library has teamed up with Kentucky Higher Education Authority (KHEAA) and KY SAVES 529 (Kentucky’s Education Savings Plan) to provide students and their and families with in-person opportunities to learn more about college planning and the associated costs along with savings and investment plans. The College Planning Road Show will be visiting five LPL branches beginning today in the KHEAA RV.
College Planning Roadshow Schedule
TODAY: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Beaumont Branch located at 3080 Fieldstone Way from 1:00 – 2:30pm
- Village Branch located at 1801 Alexandria Drive, Suite 136 from 3:00 – 4:30pm
Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Tates Creek Branch located at 3628 Walden Drive from 9:30 – 11:00am
- Eastside Branch located at 3000 Blake James Drive from 11:30am – 12:45pm
- Northside Branch located at 1733 Russell Cave Road from 2:00 – 3:30pm
The KHEAA RV will be parked outside each of the branches listed above and is equipped with computer stations so that students of all ages and families can learn about opportunities to pursue higher education. The goal is to bring awareness and access to postsecondary workforce and career training options and financial supports in high-demand and high-wage sectors to community members.
For more information, along with programs and services available through the Lexington Public Library and their partners, please visit www.lexpublib.org and its social media pages @lexpublib.