Fayette County Churches
Fayette County churches contain some of the earliest records and information preserved about central Kentucky history. The digital archive contents include church ledgers, minutes, directories, and informational brochures.
Current objects in the collection include:
- A Brief History of David's Fork Baptist Church, 1786-1876
- First Methodist Church Historical Sketch, 1789-1939
- Broadway Christian Church 75th Year Jubilee, 1870-1945
- Christ Church 1796-1946: A Brief History of Its 150 Years
- A Sketch of Mount Horeb Presbyterian Church, 1827-1952
- A Ministry in Stained Glass, Second Presbyterian Church, 1953
- Second Presbyterian Church Capital Campaign, 1956
- Second Presbyterian Church 1963 Yearbook and Directory
- Immauel Baptist Church Sunday School Superintendents and Teachers, 1964-65
- A Brief Description of the Episcopal Burying Ground, 1967
- Hillcrest Baptist Church Directory, 1973
- Lafayette Christian Church Membership Rolls, 1976
The St. Paul Community Collection contains baptisms, marriages, deaths, and church events from 1868.