Lexington Businesses & Clubs
Fayette County's local businesses and organizations contain a wealth of information about local residents.
To see the list of Lexington directories, click here.
The current collection includes:
- Concise History of Lexington Lodge No. 1 F. & A. M., by Alexander St. Clair Mackenize, November 17, 1788 – November 17, 1913
- A Pioneer Railway of the West by Maude Ward Lafferty, 1916
- Kentucky Association Racetrack program, Spring 1926
- Golden Anniversary: St. Joseph’s Hospital, 1877-1927
- Proceedings at Presentation of Portrait of Colonel John Rowen Allen to the Fayette County Bar, 1945
- Lexington Optimist Club, Twenty-Fifth Anniversary 1921-1946
- Rules of Practice of the Fayette Circuit Court, 1946
- Knights of Columbus, Bluegrass Council 762, documents and images from 1903-1959
- Kentucky Mountain Club, 1946, 1949, 1958-1959
- Directory and Wage Scales, Lexington Musicians’ Association Local 554-635, 1976
- Good Samaritan Hospital Auxiliary Yearbook, 1976-1977
- Lexington Public Library History, documents and images from 1887-1989