This creative workshop space is reserved for groups seeking to do small, hands-on projects. This may include sewing, art, stamping, crafts, small woodworking projects, or other hands-on activities. Projects that involve large power tools, spray paint, chemicals, or tools that might produce sparks or burning are prohibited. All projects must be approved by the Makerspace Coordinator.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult:
- 0-5 years old - 1 adult for every 5 children
- 6-14 years old - 1 adult for every 10 children
- 15-17 years old - 1 adult for every 15 youth
- Makerspace must be cleaned, swept, and surfaces wiped down after use.
Reservations: Call (859) 231-5500 (press 5 for Eastside) for more information.
- One large and one small white board available by request.
- Small tools are available upon request.
- 2 tabletop sewing machines
- 2 irons and ironing boards
- safety goggles
- assorted paper
- hand saw
- cutting mat